- Beijing +25: Country reports by GAMAG members asessing progress, gaps and opportunities on gender, media and ICTS
- Gender, Media, ICTs and Journalism – 20 years after the BPfA: Presentations at the international forum convened in Mexico City, May 27-28, 2015.
- GAMAG Framework and Plan of Action: Outcome of the Global Forum on Media and Gender convened by UNESCO and partners in Bangkok, 2013.
- Media and Gender: A scholarly agenda for the Global Alliance for Media and Gender: “A pragmatic research agenda for GAMAG, looking back, building on the past and looking into the future”. UNESCO and IAMCR, 2014.
- GAMAG Gender and Media Position Paper: A call to action prior to the adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. 2014
- GAMAG Statement to the Commission on the Status of Women. 2017
- Setting the Gender Agenda for Communication Policy: New proposals from the Global Alliance on Media and Gender. GAMAG and UNESCO, 2018
- Media Development No. 1 (2018) Gender and Media – A holistic agenda. This journal issue contains shortened versions of some of the position papers prepared by the Global Alliance on Media and Gender (GAMAG) in preparation for the 2018 Commission on the Status of Women.
- The Role of ICT Policy in Empowering and Protecting the Rights of the Girl Child: Statement by the Director, UN Division for the Advancement of Women Director. 51st Session of the Commission on the Status of Women, 2007.
- Participation in and access of women to the media and ICTs : Agreed conclusions of the 47th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women, 2003.